Changes May Necessitate Modifying An Existing Order

One constant in life is change. When it comes to issues that affect family law judgments and court orders, changes of circumstance can cause different kinds of difficulties for the people involved.

If you or an ex-spouse has experienced a material change of circumstance — generally this means a significant change in income, expenses, living arrangements or your children's needs — our Charlestown firm, also serving Middlesex County, can help you file a case for modification if that is in your best interests. We understand that everyone wants to be treated fairly regarding these matters.

We Help Clients Pursue A Modification Or Defend Against One

At the Law Offices of Andrew S. Guisbond, our attorneys are highly experienced in navigating legal family matters regarding modification of family court orders and judgments. We can help you pursue or contest a modification related to:

Our attorneys will review your judgment or order, free of charge, to see if you are eligible for modification, and give you our initial impression. We have decades of experience in family courts in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.

Get Your Case Assessed

Seeking modification of orders in Cambridge, Massachusetts, or elsewhere in Greater Charlestown or Middlesex County? Schedule a case consultation at our office or near your home or workplace to discuss your situation.